PROGRAM EDUCATIONAL OUTCOMES
The graduates of the engineering programs are:
- Involved in solving complex technical problems using the technical knowledge and skills professionally and ethically, contributing to engineering practice and service activities.
- Engaged in continuous personal and professional development activities.
- Engaged in significant roles with greater responsibilities in various sectors of the society.
- Ability to apply knowledge of mathematics and science to solve engineering problems.
- Ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data.
- Ability to design a system, component, or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety, manufacturability, and sustainability, in accordance with standards.
- Ability to function on multidisciplinary teams.
- Ability to identify, formulate, and solve engineering problems.
- understanding of professional and ethical responsibility
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Broad education necessary to understand the impact of engineering solutions in a global, economic, environmental, and societal context.
- Recognition of the need for, and an ability to engage in life-long learning.
- Knowledge of contemporary issues.
- Ability to use techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice.
- Knowledge and understanding of engineering and management principles as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.