Associate in Computer Technology
The program is designed for career field in Information Technology. It caters students who are not yet decided which bachelor’s degree program to pursue in the field of Information Technology. Lastly, it provides students intensive preparations in Computer Science and Information Technology.
In the course of successfully pursuing the Associate in Computer Technology, students will:
- Have mastery of the fundamentals of computers and information processing.
- Learn to write programs using structured and object oriented approach. Design and deploy web pages.
- Understand and use Network concepts. Students will learn how to design and maintain network.
- Acquire skills in PC Hardware and Software Troubleshooting and Maintenance process.
- Use extensively popular word processing, spreadsheet, and database management software.
- Demonstrate basic skills proficiency by the completion of development studies courses in English, Reading, and Mathematics.