BS Electrical Engineering
The field of Electrical Engineering deals with the generation, transmission, distribution and utilization of electricity. It covers topics such as industrial and power electronics, electrical and instrumentation design and construction, machine control and automation, operations and maintenance of facilities, power systems operation, economics and protection, industrial and power plant engineering.
Electrical Engineering students of FEU Institute of Technology are expected to learn and experience cutting edge design software in electrical and power systems design. The students will also experience hands-on building design, wiring and installation, motor control design and wiring and with knowledge of electronics, they are expected to achieve also in the fields of instrumentation, automation and controls design.
Reinforced with subjects on engineering and project management, safety engineering, professional ethics and entrepreneurship, the students are groomed to be the best and highly sought for professionals in industry.
Graduates will be able to function as a competent:
- Power Engineer – Power System Operation , Power System Protection, Power System Economics, Power Plant
- Design Engineer – Advance Power System, Advance Electrical Designer, Machine Automation and Process Control Designer
- Illumination Engineer
- Sales Engineer
- Distribution Engineer
- Engineering Educators and Researcher
- Instrumentation and Control Engineer
- Safety Engineer
- Maintenance Engineer
- Construction and Project Engineer
- Software Developer
- Electrical Design Inspector