Scholarships and Grants
FEU Institute of Technology, with the support of our academic partners, provides financial assistance to deserving and qualified students who have the desire to continue their education in the undergraduate level by offering different scholarship programs.
- High school graduate with honors
- High School Report Card (Form 138)
- Certification from HS Principal/Registrar indicating the student’s rank among graduating batch
ENTRANCE MERIT SCHOLARSHIP
- College Admission Test Score result of 90-94% or 95-99%
- High School Report Card (Form 138) with a GWA of at least 85%
FEU TECH/SM FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP
- 4th year high school weighted average of at least 85%
- 80% grade in Math and Science.
- Graduates of public schools in Manila, Cavite, Cebu and Iloilo.
- Parents’ combined annual income not exceeding P100,000.00
This scholarship is given to existing FEU Tech students who have a TGPA of at least 3.0 and with no individual grades lower than 2.0
FEU TECH/MEGAWORLD SCHOLARSHIP
- Fourth year high school report card with a final average of at least 85% or its equivalent with no failing grade in any subject.
- No grade below 80% in any subject.
- Certification that student belongs to upper 10% of graduating batch
- Parents’ combined annual income not exceeding P300,000.00
ELITE ACADEMIC SCHOLARSHIP
- Graduate of any science high schools, national high school’s science section or Top Ten of the regular secondary curriculum.
- Passed the FEU Tech Entrance Examination
- Must maintain a CGPA of 2.5 or better (for Freshmen SN 2016 and above)
FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE SCHOLARSHIP
- High school graduate of any school from the National Capital Region.
- Parents must have combined annual income of not more than Php150,000.00
- Average high school grade of at least 88% or better in Math, Science and English and GWA of 88% or better.
- Grades in all other subjects taken on the 4th year of high school must be at least 80% or above.
- Should pass the FEU Tech College Admission test (CAT)
- Must have enrolled and completed the following number of units in the preceding term, which will be the basis of the GPA computation (depending on school calendar format):
- Semester-18 units
- Trimester-15 units
- Quadmester-12 units
- This grant is applicable for one (1) term only. Should the transferee wish to continue as a scholar, he/she should apply for the Academic Scholarship. (Please refer to Academic Scholarship for details.)
CULTURAL GROUP MEMBERS SCHOLARSHIP
- New students must pass the College Admission Test.
- Existing and new students must pass the auditions for training as certified by the Artistic Director of FEU-Main
- They must maintain a TGPA of 2.5 or better and no failing marks in all subjects.
PROCEDURES ON HOW TO APPLY FOR SCHOLARSHIP
- Secure application form from the Admission’s Office.
- Submit the accomplished form together with the required documents to the Admission’s Office.
- Follow up the status of scholarship application at the Registrar’s Office.