One of the most important life decisions is choosing the right degree program and the right college for yourself. Our Admissions Associates are equipped and ready to assist you in making this decision.
For more information on our programs, visit the Academics page.
What Are the Entrance Exam Requirements?
College Admission Test (CAT)
- Two pieces 2×2 colored ID photos
- FEU Institute of Technology Application Form
College Admission Test Schedule
- Monday – Saturday
- 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Admission Test Result
To know the result of your College Admission Test (CAT), you may call us at 8281-8888 loc. 111 or visit us at the 15th floor of FEU Institute of Technology Building, P. Paredes St. Sampaloc, Manila.
You may also send us a message via our official Facebook page or email email@example.com for other inquiries.
We will be glad to assist you.
What Are the Enrollment Requirements and Process?
Proceed to the Admissions Office, submit your enrollment requirements and get your student number.
- Accomplished application form
- Result of entrance exam
- Senior High School report card
- PSA birth certificate
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- Data Privacy Consent Form (Download here)
- Affiliation Information Slip and Notice Sanction and undertaking form (Download here)
- Have your fees assessed and pay at the Cashier
- Be sure to get your Official Receipt.
Step 1: Proceed to the Registrar’s Office
- Submit all documents for evaluation
- Secure your Schedule and Assessment Form (SAF)
- Present your Official Receipt to claim your Student portal account details for Certificate of Registration (COR)
- Have your photo taken for your Student Identification Card (ID)
- Return to the Admissions Office for final enrollment verification
Step 2: Proceed to Clinic
Step 3: Proceed to Admissions Office
- Submit your completed enrollment checklist.