FEU TECH CALLS FOR PROPOSALS FOR SY 2016-2017
- Sustainable Energy and Energy Efficiency
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- ICT devices and applications for education
- Big Data Analytics and Data Mining
- Environment, Climate Change Adaptation and Disaster Risk Reduction, including integrated real time observation and monitoring systems and development of innovative materials
Please take note of the following dates:
Submission of Full Proposals:
- 1st term: November 3, 2016
- 2nd term: January 6, 2017
- 3rd term: May 5, 2017
Full proposals must be submitted and endorsed by the respective department’s program director before submission. Collaboration between departments is highly encouraged.
PCIEERD CALL FOR PROPOSAL
Important Date: November 2, 2016 submission of two (2) page capsule proposal.
PCIEERD has issued a call for proposal in the following areas:
- Appropriate Technologies for Industry Competitiveness
- Sustainable Energy
- Environment, Climate Change Adaptation and Disaster Risk Reduction
- November 2, 2016 – submission of two (2) page capsule proposal to QAO. Please use Capsule Proposal Template attached.
- November 4, 2016 – submission of two (2) page capsule proposal to DOST PCIEERD
- December 16, 2016 – shortlisted applicants will be notified
- January 15, 2016 – e-Proposal submission
We are inviting all associates to submit proposals via their Program Directors.
Please refer to the attached PCIEERD Call for Proposals for more details.