Honor Students’ Society
The Honor Students’ Society represents the honor students of FEU Institute of Technology who redefines honor and goes for the extra mile. The organization aims to develop and train students who would bring pride to the college as well as to the nation.
Honor Students’ Society envisions itself to be an outstanding academic organization in FEU Institute of Technology dedicated to hone well-rounded honor students to be future builders of the nation.
The very purpose of Honor Students’ Society is to unite honor students of FEU – East Asia College through skills development, social awareness, and acquisition of knowledge from collaborative learning.
The objectives of the Honor Students’ Society are:
- To develop the skills of the members and officers of the society through various activities it implements throughout the year.
- To share the acquired knowledge of the society to other students.
- To establish rapport among members.
- To conduct outreach activities to help those who are in need.
- To expose its members not only academically but also socially inside and outside the school.
- To inform and discuss to its members the latest innovation, discoveries, technologies, and current issues regarding our society.
- To create a core group for quizzers, scholars of FEU Institute of Technology
- To establish a core group for students who aspire to be quizzers and scholars, that will inspire, motivate and inform them about the opportunity to be scholar or quizzer.
The Honor Society was founded year 2004. The first president was Mr. Noel Andy Saturno and the first adviser was Engr. Yuri Bendanillo from MPS Department.
|President||John Israel V. Melendez||BSCE / 3rd year|
|Executive Vice President||Kenneth Jun J. Cajayon||BSCE / 2nd year|
|Vice President for Administrative Affairs||Michael Giovanni A. Tan||BSCE / 2nd year|
|Vice President for Aspirants’ Alliance||Charles Brent F. Licardo||BSCE / 2nd year|
|Vice President for Quizzers’ League||Christian Abanag||BSCE / 2nd year|
|Vice President for Scholars’ Circle||John Ved G. De Asis||BSCE / 3rd year|
|Secretary||Maria Nerizza A. Bufi||BSCE / 2nd year|
|Assistant Secretary||Kyle Mari A. Torralba||BSCSSE / 1st year|
|Treasurer||Tyrone Jay C. Cencil||BSCE / 2nd year|
|Auditor||Symoun Roy G. Sison||BSCE / 2nd year|
|P.R.O||Joshua John T. Mañaol||BSITWMA / 1st year|
|Assistant PRO||Daphnee F. Lindemann||BSCE / 1st year|
|Director for Outreach||Marielle C. Bagunu||BSCE / 2nd year|
|Director for Education||Jason F. Nobleza||BSECE / 1st year|
|Director for Visual Arts||Kim Nicole D. Agonos||BSCE / 2nd year|